A few pics from Switzerland

Honestly, after a couple weeks in the Alps I'm getting cute landscape fatigue/blindness and am not taking as many pictures. 

Beliw pictures from the first couple hundred kilometers south of Zurich.

I've had a couple of amazing hosts. There's nothing quite like like dropping in on a family in another country short notice and joining thm for just a regular weekday dinner. I get a better feel for a place this way than from  hundreds of miles of cycling or sight seeing.

At my last host, I mistook an electric kettle for a regular kettle and created quite a scene when I put it on the stove in high. It filled the hunt cabin with acrid black smoke and there was melted plastic all over the cook top 🤦🤦🤣🤣🙄🙄

Luckily I was able to get all the molten plastic up and the only casualty was the kettle. My hosts were very gracious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona!

France

On traveling frugally vs extremely frugally.